Fully personalised 24-hour telephone service
Eninter's customer service department offers 24-hour round the clock service 365 days a year to answer any questions or address any incidents related to your system. We offer all our clients fast, flexible and fully customised customer service.
Advantages of the Eninter call centre
- Free customer service hotline 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Our call centre is operated by Eninter, not by a third party.
- Completely personalised customer service.
- GSM technology: Your lift is connected to our call centre at all times.
- Flat-rate GSM with no additional cost for calls.
- We give top priority to emergency calls from the cab.
- The telephone line is always connected, even in the event of a power outage.
Direct Emergency Service (DES)
Our Direct Emergency Service (DES) is 100% compatible with all lift models. All lifts with Eninter maintenance service have an emergency call system that connects users directly to our call centre. If someone is trapped in the lift, they can communicate quickly and directly with one of our operators. The user will be assisted via voice communication at all times until rescue personnel arrive.
Weather alert protocol
Eninter stays up to the minute on all weather conditions that might affect the normal operation of our lifts. Once our system issues a weather alert, Eninter sends a warning internally to all managers so that they can anticipate an increase in requests and make sure they've got extra staff and materials on hand. This allows us to be better prepared and to be able to inform our clients of the actions being taken and waiting times for the restoration of service.