In order to comply with Article 10 of Law 34/2002 of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we inform users of our details:
Company name: ASCENSORES ENINTER, S.L.
Registered office: Ctra. de l’Hospitalet, 52, 08940, Cornellà de Llobregat (Barcelona)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 933 77 94 51
Registered in the Public Registry of Commerce of Barcelona: Volume 793, Section 199, Sheet CS9915
This Legal Notice is subject to continuous review by ASCENSORES ENINTER, S.L.and will be modified whenever necessary in order to adapt it to the current legislation or to any variation in our Website. Therefore, we recommend that you periodically review this document to keep yourself informed of any news related to the configuration and use of the Website.
2. USER ACCEPTANCE
3. TERMS OF ACCESS AND USE OF THE WEBSITE
3.1. Free access to the Website
Access and use to the Website of ASCENSORES ENINTER, S.L.is free to all users. In the event that an area of the Website is subject to payment, the user will be duly informed.
3.2. Obligation to make proper use of the Website
- carrying out activities contrary to current law, moral, good customs or established public order, or for illegal, prohibited or harmful purposes to the rights and interests of ASCENSORES ENINTER, S.L. or third parties (especially, intellectual and industrial property rights or similar).
- using the Website or part thereof on other private or commercial websites, as well as establishing hyperlinksto the Website or to any of its content (unless expressly authorized in writing by ASCENSORES ENINTER, S.L.).
- misrepresentingor impersonating the identity of the user or a third party, as well as providing false information when filling in forms and other documents of a similar nature. It will be the responsibility of the user to keep all the information provided to ASCENSORES ENINTER, S.L. permanently updated, being also solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made and for the prejudices that ASCENSORES ENINTER, S.L. or third parties may be caused by it.
- using malicious codes or computer programs that may interrupt, obstruct, disable or directly damage the Website, its content or services and the equipment, systems and networks that support them.
The content and services offered through the Website are intended to be used by persons of legal age.
The user uses the Website at his own risk and expense. By accessing it, the user agrees to use the Website in accordance with the Law and the provisions of this Legal Notice, responding to ASCENSORES ENINTER, S.L. and third parties for any damage that may be caused as a result of breach of said obligation.
However, ASCENSORES ENINTER, S.L. cannot offer guarantees or be held liable for damages of any kind that may arise from:
- the lack of availability or effective operation of the Website, its services and content, due to causes beyond the control of ASCENSORES ENINTER, S.L.
- actions necessary to carry out improvement, maintenance or similar operations on the Website.
- failures or disconnections in the telecommunications networks that interrupt the service, as well as other circumstances arising from acts of God or force majeure.
- advertising content or offers that may be published on the Website, with the advertisers or bidders being solely responsible for ensuring that the material submitted for inclusion on the Website complies with applicable legal regulations. ASCENSORES ENINTER, S.L. shall not be held liable for any error, inaccuracy or irregularity that such content may present.
- information published on the Website, provided that this information has been manipulated or introduced by a third party.
- security errors that may be caused in the user's computer system (hardware and software), as a result of the presence of a virus in the user's device used to connect to the Website.
- the non-compliance or lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the products or services provided by third parties and made available to users through the Website.
- information and content stored, by way of example, in forums, chats, blogs, social networks or any other platform that allows users and third parties to publish content on the Website. However, under Articles 11 and 16 of the LSSICE, ASCENSORES ENINTER, S.L. is available to the competent bodies actively collaborating with them in the removal and, where appropriate, blocking of all content that violates the principles contained in Article 8 of the LSSICE. In the event that the user considers that there may be any content that could be susceptible to infringe the aforementioned legal precept, please notify ASCENSORES ENINTER, S.L. immediately (email@example.com).
5. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
ASCENSORES ENINTER, S.L., as the owner and responsible of this Website, informs all users who have provided or intend to provide their personal data, that these will be processed by ASCENSORES ENINTER, S.L.in accordance with the reference legal regulations on data protection, that is, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council,of April272016, and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5.
To that effect, the personal data of the users will be processed in accordance with the principles of legality, loyalty, transparency, purpose limitation, data minimisation, accuracy, integrity and confidentiality, while complying with the other obligations and guarantees established in the aforementioned legal regulations.
6. INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
All the content of the Website (texts, photographs, graphics, images, technology, software, links, audiovisual content, graphic design, source code, etc.), as well as the trademarks and other distinctive signs are the property of ASCENSORES ENINTER, S.L. or of third parties, who are the holders of the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights, and the user does not acquire any power over them by simply accessing and using the Website.
The use, reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation of the content of the Website in any way by the user is prohibited, except for the cases contemplated by law or expressly authorized by ASCENSORES ENINTER, S.L. In this sense, the exploitation of the content that is expressly authorized by ASCENSORES ENINTER, S.L. to its clients or suppliers by virtue of the corresponding contract, as well as the personal and private use of the free access content existing in the Website, are excepted.
Any use of the content of the Website that fails to comply with the above obligation shall be considered a serious breach of the intellectual or industrial property rights of ASCENSORES ENINTER, S.L. or of third parties and may be reported and prosecuted by all legal means.
In order to make any observations regarding possible violations of the intellectual or industrial property rights of ASCENSORES ENINTER, S.L. or its legitimate owners, you may do so by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
7. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
This Legal Notice is governed by Spanish law, and the Spanish courts and tribunals are competent to deal with any issues arising from its interpretation, application and compliance. The user, by virtue of the acceptance of the provisions contained in this Legal Notice, expressly waives any other jurisdiction that may correspond to him by application of the Law in force.
However, if the user is a consumer, the provisions of the Legal Notice shall also be subject to the corresponding applicable local legislation, and any dispute shall therefore be submitted to the competent courts of the domicile of the user.